Office of Contracts and Grants is responsible for:
- all the post-award accounting functions;
- time and effort system and certifications;
- preparation and negotiation of facilities and administrative rate proposals and maintenance of the disclosure statement (DS-2);
- administration of the annual OMB Circular A-133 audit and periodic agency audits and reviews;
- ensure all financial and human resources systems development complies with federal, state, and system grant and contract requirements, circulars, and regulations;
- the creation and maintenance of related campus policies, business processes, and operating procedures; and
- select subrecipient monitoring functions.